Following are few tips and tricks to operate your natural gas fireplace safely:
- NEVER leave your natural gas fireplace unattended when operational
- Keep children away from natural gas fireplace. Children can be severely injured.
- Read and follow manufacturer instruction carefully when trying to turn on natural gas fireplace for the first time. Operational instructions are located under the fireplaces gas valve.
- Never try to light your natural gas fireplace with BBQ lighter or matches.
- If your natural gas fireplace fails to turn on call your local Heating Contractor for assistance.
- If you happen to smell natural gas in the vicinity of the fireplace, turn off the quick "Shut Off Valve" to the fireplace and call Enbridge® Gas Distribution or your local Heating Contractor.
For Fireplace Repair Click Here